Reviews from best selling amazon as below,


 WF-1000XM4s

 Subsequent to doing some exploration I found a bunch of ear tips that I suggest for these, Ear tune Constancy U-Circle. I enthusiastically prescribe these to a truly extraordinary degree since they have changed the game for me, and I can serenely wear the WF-1000XM4s more than 10 hours with practically no issues of consuming, bothersome or and so on. On the off chance that you buy these headphones and the ear tips above, you won't be searching for one more sets of headphones for a long while.  

 ==========================================================


Laxman Rathwa

3.0 out of 5 stars Audio quality is great but microphone quality and ANC is not that great.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on January 26, 2023

Color: BlackPattern: HeadphonesVerified Purchase

I think the sound quality was average.And, the worst part was that Microphone is the worst.And ANC is also not that great. While wearing them they used to pop out of my ears.

 

 =====================================================================

Bose Calm Solace Headphones II

 

DeeKay

3.0 out of 5 stars Great features……..when they’re working.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on May 16, 2023

Color: SoapstoneStyle: QuietComfort Earbuds IIVerified Purchase

Bought as a luxury replacement for my Jabra Elite, their primary purpose would be audio books. Their purpose was to provide an easy, instant and touch-free (at the phone end) connection to allow me to get straight out for a walk, just like the Jabra do. The bonus items were the variable noise cancellation for windy days, and potentially in the noisy office. I also wanted a leap in audio quality for my Roon / Qobuz music.


==============================================================

Jabra First class 7 Star

 

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 26, 2023

Color: BlackStyle: Elite 7 ActiveVerified Purchase

Bought these for the gym and when they arrived I tried them out and was truly amazed by the sound. Ultimately I had to return as they just wouldn't stay in my ears when I was exercising. Bought another brand for the same $$ with wrap around ear hooks. They stay put but the sound is definitely underwhelming. I highly recommend based on sound quality alone. Sure wish Jabra would make an ear bud with wrap around hooks.

 

======================================================

 

 

Google Pixel Buds Ace

DiscriminaTor


2.0 out of 5 stars NOT for music - poor sound quality and then some

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on February 17, 2023

Color: CharcoalVerified Purchase

Do you like high-quality sound? Then do NOT buy these- they make music sound very muddy and muffled. Maybe if you're used to blasting tunes through the smartphone speakers, this could be considered an upgrade in quality, but otherwise no. I ended up returning these and buying Anker Sound core Liberty 3 Pro and the difference in sound quality couldn't be any more drastic- even without using LDAC codec (pixel buds Pro only support AAC- more on that later). It was like going from FM radio to a CD. Anyway, this isn't a review of Anker, so moving on.